patch notes • Mar 03, 2020
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 v12.10 What Changed - Supply Llamas, Proximity Mines, and more
Epic Games has yet to unvault the most important item of all... Patch notes. So, here you can find our breakdown of what's new and what's fixed.
Did we miss anything? Tweet us! @FNMasterCom
- Loot Llamas have been unvaluted
- Proximity Mines are now available in Battle Royale, they can be stacked up to 6
- the "Sprint by Default" setting has been changed to "On" for all players
- Flair style of Y0ND3R incorrectly locked.
- Big Haul Glider variant may not unlock.
- XP gain from XP Coins not appearing in XP bar.
- Unable to close map with map input if bound to directional pad up.
- Teammate arrows flickering / temporarily disappearing in Team Rumble.
- Weak Point hits not registering when very close to them.
- Splitscreen: Player 1 interrupts Player 2’s trigger button action.
- The Class Selector Device will not work unless the volume is visible.
Save The World
- Unable to collect items with the pickup key.
- Players may get stuck in the inventory menu.
- Controller inputs may not function correctly on Feedback / Reporting in the player menus.
- Updating to latest patch.
- Map markers misaligned after zooming.