patch notes • Mar 23, 2020
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 v12.20 What Changed - Choppa, Spy Games, and more
Epic Games has yet to unvault the most important item of all... Patch notes. So, here you can find our breakdown of what's new and what's fixed. In all fairness, this is a rather exciting update as it (finally) introduces the new Choppa vehicle to the world of Fortnite!
Did we miss anything? Tweet us! @FNMasterCom
It's never been easier to equip your favorite combination of gear. Create your favorite presets in the Locker now!
Get in and fly out. Grab up to 4 other squadmates and take on the enemy teams with this new vehicle.
- Vault Banner is missing from Locker.
- End of match: unable to return to Lobby, go to Item Shop, or report player.
- Player markers placed too far away.
- Stuck inside Porta Potty.
- Buildings and structures may appear low detail.
- Unable to resume Auto-Sprint on PlayStation 4.
- Unable to place trap if trap icon hasn't finished loading.
- Rails on the Yacht Prefab are displaced when placing the Prefab.
Save the World
- B.A.S.E isn't properly being impacted by perks.
- Love lobbers poison cloud can sometimes cause semi-permanent damage.
- Banner Gadgets disappear earlier than intended.
- Retrieve the Data missions sometimes can't be started properly after the balloon has spawned.