esports • Apr 19, 2019
Fortnite World Cup: Week 2 Qualifiers Info (UPDATED, RESULTS AT BOTTOM)
Week 2 of the Fortnite World Cup qualifiers will take place this weekend, April 20 & 21, 2019! This week will feature duos, and the qualifying sessions will take place across the following servers at the listed times:
- North America - East (4pm-7pm ET)
- North America - West (4pm-7pm PT)
- Europe (4pm-7pm GMT) <-- pay attention EU. The UK is on BST at the moment, and most of the mainland is on CEST.
- Asia (4pm-7pm JST)
- Brazil (4pm-7pm BRT)
- Oceania (4pm-7pm AET)
These matches will be streamed on the official Fortnite channel on Twitch! You ought to be able to tune in at any point on the weekend to catch some of the action.
You can visit this link to view the the official schedule for future matches.
The top 3000 scores from each region will qualify for Sunday finals. The top scores on Sunday will qualify for the finals based on this chart:
The scoring in the games are as follows:
- Victory Royale: 10 Points
- 2nd - 5th: 7 Points
- 6th - 10th: 5 Points
- 11th - 15th: 3 Points
- Each Elimination: 1 point
Tiebreakers will be determined in the order presented here:
- Total points scored;
- Total Victory Royales in the session;
- Average eliminations in the session;
- Average placement per match in the session;
- A coin flip.
Congrats to the following duos for qualifying for the World Cup in NYC! For the full standings, you can visit this link.
Here are the top 10 for EU, NAE, and NAW: