guides • Sep 15, 2019
Season X Meteoric Rise Challenges (Fortnite Challenges Guide)
Destroy (10) structures with Junk Rifts
The Junk Rift is an Epic item which can be found in Chests, Supply Drops, and Supply Llamas. When thrown, various structure-destroying objects and a few materials, ammo and weapons will come out of the rift.
Visit (3) different Rift Zones in the same match
At the time which these Challenges released, there are a total of 4 Rift Zones on the map. Tilted Town, Retail Row, Moisty Palms, and Greasy Grove.
Be sure to start toward the outer-edge of the map and then work your way inland so that you have a better chance of making it to the Storm Circle.
Eliminate (7) opponents in Rift Zones
Tilted Town, Retail Row, Moisty Palms, and Greasy Grove are your current choices for this Challenge. Ideally, you’ll want to complete this Challenge in Moisty Palms or Greasy Grove as there will be more players there. Many players tend to avoid Tilted Town due to the lack of Building and Retail Row due to the Cube Monsters which spawn in the area.
If you’re a player who struggles to get eliminations, consider checking out our YouTube Channel which features hundreds of videos aimed to help you improve!
Search (20) Chests or Ammo Boxes in Rift Zones
Tilted Town, Retail Row, Moisty Palms, and Greasy Grove are your current choices for this Challenge. However, unlike the previous Challenge, both Tilted Town and Retail Row are the ideal locations to complete this Challenge due to the lesser amount of players.
Unfortunately we cannot provide a map of Chest spawns for Rift Zones because they are temporary locations. Don’t forget to search Ammo Boxes, these will help you complete the Challenge so much quicker than you would if you were to only go for Chests.
For those of you looking to complete this Challenge as quickly as possible, you can use the Team Rumble mode where respawns are enabled. This way you won’t have to worry about watching your back and protecting yourself from enemies.
Land in a Rift Zone and place Top 10 in Solo, Duos, or Squads
For players who struggle to make it out of the chaotic early-game situations, consider landing at Tilted Town or Retail Row as there will be significantly less players at these locations. Squads mode is ideal for this Challenge as you can rely on your teammates to carry you to the Top 10 if necessary.
Consume (4) Glitched Foraged Items with different effects
Glitched Foraged Items can be found at the Explosion Site which is where the Rec Center / Soccer Stadium once stood. An exploded Rift Beacon caused numerous Glitched Consumables to be scattered all over the area.
Here are the various consumable effects:
- Apple: +5 HP
- Mushroom: +5 Shield
- Coconut: +5 HP or Shield
- Pepper: Increased player movement speed
- Hop Rock: Decreased player gravity
- Shadow Stone: 45 seconds of Shadow Form. While in Shadow Form, the player is unable to use any weapons, becomes invisible to enemies when stationary, leaves behind a Shadow Trail while moving, gains increased movement speed, jump height, fall damage immunity and the Phase ability which can be activated by pressing the Primary Fire button.
Touch a giant glowing cube, enter the Rift above Loot Lake, and search a landing pod within a meteor
Giant Glowing Cube
The Giant Glowing Cube refers to the Floating Island which is constantly moving around the map. Because of this, it cannot be shown on the map above.
Walking into the vortex beneath the Floating Island will send the player flying up to the island, you can use this to touch the Cube which will then push you away.
The damaged Zero Point can be found at the center of Loot Lake. Entering the Zero Point will teleport you to the Rift which is above Loot Lake.
The Visitor’s landing pod can be found within the cavern of the Meteor which is suspended in the air above the Dusty Depot Factories.
- Complete any 1 Challenges to earn the reward item - 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 2 Challenges to earn the reward item - 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 3 Challenges to earn the reward item - 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 4 Challenges to earn the reward item - Star Surge Back Bling
- Complete any 5 Challenges to earn the reward item - 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 6 Challenges to earn the reward item - 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any 7 Challenges to earn the reward item - The Scientist Outfit